Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's true - we live in a CowTown


Today we went to the National Western Stock Show in Denver - big crazy gathering of ranchers/cowfolk from all surrounding states, complete with rodeos, trade show, and a stockyard set up in the middle of the city. It's a big deal here in Denver and we haven't been in a few years.




Look at this bird-thing! We all thought it looked like the Abominable Snowman, but it's really a "silkie." So cute!

CC riding a pony - all cowgirl-d up (can you see the boots?) She got to pick which pony and she chose "Dolly" - which makes me think of Aunt Bee calling me that.


A funny picture. Sometimes I still can't believe I live in Colorado, out here in the Wild West. Once a New Yorker,...?? It was a fun day, a really nice escape. Although when we got in the car, Jason and I said, what is that smell?? : ) (our shoes!)



































No comments:

Post a Comment